About Online Therapy
I am able to provide Telemental Health Video Sessions for the same issues that I would address in a traditional office setting.
One new service that I am offering is emotional support for individuals and their family members who are struggling with Coronavirus (COVID-19) or who are suffering from anxiety or depression related to the current Coronavirus pandemic in the State of Maryland.
If you or a family member are currently under quarantine due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) whether you are at home, in a hospital, or another care facility then this can be a very frightening experience to endure alone. I am here to listen and provide support to you and/or your family if you are having to isolate yourself while you wait for test results or if you are having to isolate yourself while you are sick.
I am also here to provide support to family members who are scared and grieving because they are unable to be there physically and emotionally for their loved ones during this difficult time.
I am only able to provide Telemental Health Video services to individuals in Maryland (where I am licensed.)
If you are interested in receiving emotional support related to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic then please note:
- I am not a medical doctor and I can not diagnose symptoms for any medical conditions or give medical advice.
- I am unable to work with any crisis situations (medical or mental health) so if you are experiencing any life-threatening emergencies (medical or mental health-related) then you need to call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- I do accept some insurances and I am willing to offer reduced session rates using a sliding scale during this time of crisis on a case-by-case basis.
Here is a list of issues I can address through Telemental Health Video Sessions:
- Emotional support for individuals under quarantine due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Emotional support for individuals who are sick with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Emotional Support for family members who have loved ones with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- General anxiety and depression related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Life changes
- Self-Esteem and Empowerment
- Decision Making
- Setting Boundaries
- Speaking Up/Being Assertive
- Career & Life Path
- Dating & Relationships
- Intimacy Issues
- Family of Origin Issues