How to Prepare for Online Therapy and Hypnosis Sessions
Here are some tips for preparing for your first session:
- Choose a well-lit place to have your session.
- Ensure you are in a private, safe, and secure place where you will not be disturbed, and others can not hear our conversation.
- Ensure external noise and distractions are minimized (pets, kids, doorbells, phones, etc.)
- Make sure you have a working computer, tablet, or phone with a webcam and external or built-in microphone.
- Make sure you have a secure Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Place your computer or device where your whole face can be seen so we can maintain eye contact.
- Shut down other background applications that may interfere with your computer or device.
- Please do not conduct sessions while driving or in public places.